Happy Hump Day everyone! Here is what I love about today’s space!
1. The wallpaper! A nice neutral color but with plenty of detail.
2. The giant, and by giant, I mean ginormous, wall mirror. I love to dance for myself, so this might be a little distracting, but fabulous nonetheless.
3. I spy with my little eye, something sparkly that lights up the sky! (clever I know!) If you look into that fantastic mirror you will see a chandelier in the hall outside of the space. I would move it to right above my desk, make it white and about 2x the size. Then I can be distracted by all the little sparklies (yes, that is a word) it makes on my glass desk!
4. The white chairs! The one behind the desk seems very comfy, which could be a bad thing. And the two round chairs add a modern touch!
I apologize again for my absence, there was a glitch on my computer the last view days, and by glitch, I mean virus! Dang gossip websites. Anyways here is what I love about this week’s workspace:
1. The White. All of it. My sweet black pup Ema won’t let me buy any white furniture any time soon, but I still adore it.
2. The herringbone floors. Again, this is a detail I never overlook and one day I will have some.
3. The molding, all of it. On the ceiling, the walls and the faux columns. That combined with the high ceilings add detail that I love.
4. The modern flare of the wing back chairs. The wood detail on the arm is delicious!
Enjoy and Happy Wedn…Thursday!
I can’t tell you how perfect my best friend’s wedding was this weekend. It was rustic and classy, vintage and eco-friendly. Not to mention the bride literally looked perfect. An all lace slim fitting gown with a bouquet of sunflowers all in an outdoor ceremony overlooking the Larkspur valley. And did I mention, there was a DOUBLE RAINBOW immediately following the “I dos”? It was amazing timing and the weather couldn’t have been better. Fortunately for Sarah, she and her new hubby are off to St. Lucia, while I will be hard at work hoping to make all my brides’ wedding days as special. So on to the post. Since it was a wedding weekend, I thought White would be an appropriate color to showcase today! So enjoy and Happy Monday!
Since I will be taking a long weekend with my sisters both coming into town, I thought I would start the holiday a little early! Here are three Inspiration Boards for this patriotic holiday!
The color Red and I have had an interesting relationship over the course of my life. Let me explain. In elementary school, I went through a phase where I wouldn’t dare wear (yes I am rhyming on purpose) the color red. It was a boy color, obviously. So there was that phase. Then in high school, I loved the color red. It was my color. I specifically remember this Victoria Secret shirt that was tight fitting and low enough to show my new cleavage! (I was a late bloomer, so I enjoyed my lady lumps!) And in my college and post-grad years, red was the color I imagined as my wedding color. So it would come to a great surprise that when my now hubby proposed, I chose purple. I know, I know. But I just couldn’t imagine the feeling and ambiance that I wanted for my (I mean our) special day with the color red. So purple it was, and I have no regrets. Anywhooo, back to the topic at hand. Here are a couple Inspiration Boards that showcase Red and all its glory! Enjoy, and don’t mind my babbling!
I think you all know how to finish that line! In 32 hours I will be at a bar with 10 girlies celebrating 2 of my friends’ bachelorette parties! I can’t wait! So in honor of Sin City, here are a couple inspiration boards to get you in the mood!!
So we all know I love color, but neutrals can also rock my socks off! And more importantly, black and white can be as bold and brilliant as any color! So here are a couple Inspiration Boards showing that neutrals are not a bit boring! Enjoy! Both Boards are courtesy of Camille Styles.