I apologize again for my absence, there was a glitch on my computer the last view days, and by glitch, I mean virus! Dang gossip websites. Anyways here is what I love about this week’s workspace:
1. The White. All of it. My sweet black pup Ema won’t let me buy any white furniture any time soon, but I still adore it.
2. The herringbone floors. Again, this is a detail I never overlook and one day I will have some.
3. The molding, all of it. On the ceiling, the walls and the faux columns. That combined with the high ceilings add detail that I love.
4. The modern flare of the wing back chairs. The wood detail on the arm is delicious!
Enjoy and Happy Wedn…Thursday!
I love this space for many reasons, let me count the ways!
1. Herringbone floors! I love them, nothing like taking a traditional wood floor and throwing some angles in there. And oh, how they shine!
2. The Andy Warhol-esque portrait on the wall. Obviously, if this was in my space, it would be of my beautiful mug! Narcissism at its finest, folks!
3. The pink rolly chair. 2 important things here. Pink. Rolly. Enough said!
4. Last but definitely not least, the Jimmy Choo bag underneath the desk. I think that bag holds probably about 3 pairs of Mr. Choo’s finest, and I will take all three!
Happy Hump Day! [via Elle Decor]
Do I spot a Romeo and Juliet balcony? I think I do. Not only does this space have class and an abundance of natural light, but I could actually perch on this faux balcony and let my hair down so my true love prince could climb up (my husband of course)! Okay, back to reality. Here are my favorite things about this space.
1. The herringbone wood floors. Fantastic, who needs a rug when you have these?
2. The art deco chandelier. Fun and funky without taking it too far.
3. Bookshelves, obviously, do I need to say more?
4. And the desk, which has to be my favorite part. There is nothing I love more than a mirrored desk, and this one comes with some fantastically sculptural legs. I want one…really! My birthday is in 10 days, just so you guys know!
Thanks Elle Decor!