It is Wednesday, and although I have been MIA for the last month and a half, I am returning to one of my fan favorites (all 10 of my fans!) Here is what I love about this space:
1. The high ceilings. The space isn’t huge, but the ceiling height maximizes the volume.
2. The molding, all of it. Around the uber-high windows and the framed entrance to the room. Can you see the base molding? It is seriously like a foot! Yes!!
3. The giant mantle and fireplace! And it’s contrasting color to the rest of the room! Oh and throw in the giant piece of artwork and petrified wood!
4. The giant paper lantern light fixture! I heart light! Both natural and artificial!
5. Finally, and like usual, the shelving. Because everyone needs shelving!